Sunday, September 16, 2007

100th Post

I feel like I should be writing something profound since this is the 100th post but I’m not. All you get is a quick overview of the weekend.

Friday night and Saturday morning I attended our church’s women’s retreat. The content was great and included some excellent points. However, the overall package was a bit disappointing.

After the retreat ended and there was some fun dancing in the parking lot, I was talking with some friend when someone walked up behind me. It was my friend Kris, from Lansing. I was shocked to seem him here with his whole family. He and Emily were passing through with their kids and stopped to grab lunch with Jason. It was so great to see him, a very exciting surprise.

The afternoon was spent grading papers and sorting through things from school. I have to make some major adjustments to my lesson plans that I wasn’t expecting. ISTEP isn’t helping the situation any.

This morning Dominic beat me to church. His mom told me today it was time to go to church and see Sarah and he told her, “No Sarah today. Stay here.” He laughed when I asked him about it. Silly kid.

This afternoon I made fajitas, watched some baseball and took a nap. Now it is off to Lifeline!!!! Wahoo!!!!

More good quotes from the weekend to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment