Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where I've been...

There have been so many things I’ve wanted to write about in the week but I just haven’t felt well enough to write or I haven’t had the time. Here is a brief look at the last week.

Thursday – I had the privilege of serving communion with my buddy Kyle. I’ve never heard Mark Beeson laugh while serving communion until that night.

Friday – I was able to attend the filming of the guys’ music video at the State Theater. Then I ate some amazing Hacienda food with a couple Lifeline students.

Saturday – I worked my butt of all morning grading papers and figuring grades. Then I went to the ND game and dinner with my incredible friend, Lindsay. I love how she can always make me laugh.

Sunday – Like every Sunday morning I spent some time with Dominic, who decided we were going to have a dance party. After lunch with the Lifeline gang it was back to the grades. Lifeline was a blast and Corey had some excellent thoughts once again.

Monday – I missed a meeting with my principal at Edison because it was scheduled for ten minutes after my last class at Dickinson ends. It takes 25 minutes to get from one school to the other. I also found out they want to add a 45-minute duty to my already jam-packed schedule. Problem!

Tuesday – The band directors at Edison are both encouraging and cruel, all at the same time. I have discovered candy is all it takes to get them to do what I want! We are creating a plan to take over the music programs at certain schools that will not be named at this time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I would suggest when you get time to read that book. It is a tougher read, but with Amy's story it really is a inspirational read and a challenge to all of us.

    Let me finish my outlines and then I will know what dates to throw at you!!

    ReplyDelete