Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This week...

This has been and is going to be a crazy week.
-Sunday was a great day hanging out with Dominic, attending our baptism service at the cove, and then dinner with the Brooke and Erin. See pictures from Baptism 2007 in the previous post.

-Yesterday was full of school and meetings during the day. Last night Becky, Jeffrey and I were going to continue our little tradition of dinner at Logan’s but Jeffrey couldn’t make it. So Becky and I had an amazing time hanging out and catching up on the last few weeks. Let me tell you that girl is a blast. She is such an incredible person and it is evident how passionate she is about following Christ. It is always a privilege to spend time with her.

-Today is all about grading papers and getting schoolwork done.

-Tomorrow night is a big night of Oasis. It is going to be awesome and you won’t want to miss it.

-Thursday I have an appointment after school and then a fantastic time worshipping with friends at New Community. I love the series we are doing right now.

-Friday and Saturday I’ll be attending RETHINK, the women’s retreat at church. I’m excited to spend the weekend refocusing and being stretched with some good friends.

ISTEP testing starts next week and it looks like I will be administering it each morning. Boo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I am trying to leave a comment on here and for some reason it is not working right. I don't know what to do. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I forgot to my name on the last post about the one where I say that I don't know if this is working right. Have a nice day.


    Zac

    ReplyDelete