Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Doctor's Visit

You know I'm sick when I break down and go to the doctor. For a week I haven't felt well and have had a fever for several days. The doctor hooked me up with some medicine that should take care of the sinus infection. Tomorrow I will have blood work done to see if she can determine what is causing the fatigue and dizziness. Nothing huge, really, just annoying.

My uncle took another turn for the worse this morning. He is working with a new doctor who seems to have a good plan of attack. Basically, it sounds like his body is taking longer than it should to recover. He had another tube put in today and is still in a lot of pain. Keep him in your prayers if you would.

Now it is off to do more school work before getting up early to go have blood work done. Yippee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I just hope you feel better. I wish you best on getting better and able to move around. Sometimes when I feel that way I don't move unless I have too. I might be going to statewide teen convetion next year at kalamazoo radison hotel. I have to talk to my youth minster to get aproved to help out. I have not heard from you since you transfer over to the blog. I would like to hear from off and on aleast....I know that you are really busy person. I watch the notre dame game on tv last weekend aganist michigan. I see that you went their to south bend to watch. I bet it was really cool. I would be nice to see pictures if you took any. Talk to you later.
    Your friend:Zac

    ReplyDelete