Monday, September 24, 2007

Past the point...

I'm past the point of stressed out. I've hit a huge wall at school and have no idea what to do from here.

I'm past the point of tired. I'm so exhausted, I can hardly stay awake, but I still have grades to finish and figure out something to do in class tomorrow.

I'm past the point of not feeling well. I've felt horrible all day long. My head and stomach both ache.

I'm past the point of trying. There are some people in my life that I just can't seem to please. It doesn't matter how hard I try, you just can't please some people. And the sad thing is some of those are people that I consider an important part of my life. Why?

2 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    Thinking and praying for you. It's true, there will always be people who we secretly want their approval from more than anyone else. At least that's the way it works for me. The question I always hear Jesus asking in those times is "Judy, am I or am I not enough?" I've learned in recent days to answer that question "You are enough" without lying.

    Hang in there my friend. You are truly AMAZING ... and I really, really, really mean that!

    ReplyDelete