Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lifeline!

I am really excited to be able to serve at Lifeline. I still don’t know a ton of students but I can tell it is going to be a great year. Tonight DC shared the gospel…only the whole story. It is probably one of the best teachings on it I’ve ever heard. One thing I love about scripture is how alive it is. You can here the same thing several times and each time you see it in a different way and find yourself challenged. I love that I’m serving with a leadership team that gets that and is passionate about sharing it with students. I am truly blessed to be part of an amazing ministry at an amazing church.

Great Quotes From The Weekend

skoutz: Do I look like a bug? Call me McFly!

Sarah B: Will I go to hell because I parked in a handicap spot?
Lindsay: Are you kidding me? We forgive everything around here BUT that. You are going to be marked for life.
skoutz: It is the mark of the beast.

Jason: Sarah, your life is going to be a movie.

and because it was so good the first time…
Jason: What do you call that one?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I am just seeing how you are doing. I can see that you are really busy. I have been busy myself. I have been trying to keep up but sometimes I can't wait until the weekend.
    From:Zac

    ReplyDelete