Thursday, February 07, 2008

Live From Uganda

(This picture was from a coffeehouse we had at one of the weeks of camp we did this summer. It was the only one I had on my computer.)

Tonight I had the privilege to hang out with my buddy Beret Ryggs who is about to head to Uganda to do some missions work. He will be there for six months preaching in churches, helping with church plants, and training local church leaders. It has been amazing to see how God has brought all the pieces together for him. Beret's heart for God and God's people is incredible. I don't think I've ever met anyone his age as passionate and focused on their calling as he is. I'm excited to see what God has in store for him over the next six months.

Feel free to stop by his blog to learn more about the work he is doing. He will be updating it as often as he can while in Uganda so be sure to check back in every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment