Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mouse Trap

I've spent most of today working on some upcoming Oasis and Girlz Only events, which means my mind has been going full speed all day. (This is explains the multiple posts in one day!) While thinking about cause and effect, I thought about a game my siblings and I loved to play growing up...MOUSETRAP!


I was always so scared the trap would fall on me before I made it to the cheese. While I was looking for a picture of the game online I discovered different groups of people have created a life-sized mousetrap board. Does that scare anyone else as much as it scares me?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your prayers. Those are much needed in the process and regular day. It is very exciting to show up each day and see what God is going to do. Life size Mouse Trap, I love it!
    Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence! We're comteplating building a mousetrap for the next series for one of the weekend illustrations. Shh, don't tell. Uh, I think I just did . . .
    P.S. Sorry I missed you last night at the service. Since we're down to one car, I had to leave when Cody picked me up at 8:00. Hope to catch you soon.

    ReplyDelete