Friday, February 29, 2008

To Girlz Only Ladies...

Let's hear it for the Girlz Only clan!!!!

You girls are so awesome. I can't even begin to explain how much fun I had tonight hanging out with you guys. I'll try to post the pictures tomorrow. Heather is going to put together another awesome video for us. Isn't she awesome?!

I encourage you to pick one of the disciplines we talked about tonight (journaling/prayer, memorizing/studying, worshipping and serving) and set a goal or two to help take your next step towards Christ. I'm going to try and start posting some more tips and thoughts to help you with this new idea of growing some of these disciplines. Remember this isn't a matter of checking something of your to do list. This is about building your relationship with Christ.

God has huge things in store for each of you and I'm pumped about our next event. Bring your friends and creative minds. You'll need them!

Follow hard ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment