Saturday, March 14, 2009

Some Favorites

This weekend has been about hanging out with some of my favorite people that I don't get to see very often. I spent the morning with my Mom hanging out around the house. Unfortunately Dad had to hit the road early for a math competition up north.

You just can't go wrong with a good cup of Biggby coffee and a great friend. That is exactly how I spent my afternoon laughing and catching up with James. He was even kind enough to give me some dart gun advice so Anna and I can successfully defend ourselves against our brother, Matthew.

I made a stop by the Great Lakes' campus to say a quick hello to a couple of the girls from my ministry days at Harris Prairie. Unfortunately I was only able to see one of them. Then it was off on a small adventure since I wasn't really sure where I was going.

My amazing buddy Brooke moved to the Grand Rapids area to do an internship in college ministry. When some of the plans changed at the last minute I called to see if she was up for a visit. I miss her very much and am loving the chance to hang out with her tonight. When the two of us are together, you just never know what is going to happen!

Spending a weekend with some of my favorite people...it just can't get much better than this! I'm one lucky girl to have some incredible friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment