Monday, March 02, 2009

Special Request: Wheat Freedom

Wheat Freedom
"No Wheat...I'm Gonna Eat!"

Tia: "I'm learning the ways of wheat free-dom!"
DC: "Wheat freedom...that's like a new religion! You should blog about that."

Like Tia, many of you should begin to learn more about the ways of the wheat-free. And since DC requested it, you have that opportunity. After discovering today that wheat had indeed caused the weekend of unbearable pain and sickness, I currently have an increased hatred for the grain and increased passion to spread the word about its evilness.

Obviously the key to Wheat Freedom is eating only that which does not contain wheat. You'll often hear me say before I start eating someting, "No wheat in this so I'm going to eat it!" Sunday that was in reference to an amazing baked potato and Frosty from Wendy's.

Time out: Three cheers for Wendy's!!!! I love that place!


I don't think I need to restate the consequences for partaking in this horrible grain. So we'll move on. I would like to give credit to Tia for designing the official Wheat Freedom logo. And in closing, apparently this was voted "funniest wheat comment of the night."

Me: I gave up wheat for lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment