- Good day at school despite not feeling well.
- Presidential debates make me angry.
- There are a couple friends that have been on my mind a lot lately. I miss them and hope they are doing well.
- Jason stole one of my illustrations I planned on using this weekend. I'm still using it.
- I'm proud of myself for setting a curfew and sticking to it tonight.
- I love the rain. It makes me smile. I love the sound of water rushing into the drains in a parking lot.
- My 8th grade students were awesome today. Both classes. My trumpet players make me laugh. My clarinet players tend to make me crazy.
- I'm wondering what the best way to invest into a couple different relationships is.
- I love my family. I get REALLY angry when people mistreat them.
- Why can't school start at 10 AM?
- I'm a little anxious about my message this weekend. I'm struggling with how to articulate one of my main points effectively?
- These mosquito bites are driving me nuts. I love my thinking spot but the bug bites I could have done without.
- I've never been so at piece with the chaos in my life. I find that interesting.
- Politicians know absolutely nothing about education and I can't tell you how angry it makes me. Try teaching for a year and then tell me your plan to improve our education system. In my opinion, they would never make it!
- I loved our journey class tonight. I love the book of Colossians and J is doing a great job teaching what it means to be in Christ.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
On My Mind
Lots on my mind today...that means it is time for a nice bullet list. They are my favorite.