Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Amazing Kari

This weekend is off to a great start. I'll write more about all of that later. Tonight I want to share about my good friend, Kari. I wrote about this a little bit in a previous post but I wanted to add a few reasons why I'm proud of Kari.
  • She has a full load of classes, has a job and plays on the volleyball team. All of these things she does well and to the best of her ability.
  • She is a good friend. I sat and watched her interact with the girls in her dorm and smiled. She was quick to clarify misunderstandings, share a good story, make someone laugh or simply share a quick hug.
  • She is living out her relationship with Christ with boldness. She isn't ashamed of what she believes and continues to stay faithful even if other friends aren't.
I'm telling you Kari is AMAZING!!!! You should meet her if you haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment