Sunday, October 26, 2008

Too tired to blog...

I can't explain how tired I am right now. Evidently living outside your shape may be stretching but is also incredibly exhausting. Spending an entire weekend without any definite plans in one of the most nerve wracking things I've lately. It was a great weekend though. My family is fun. You can read my twitter to find out more about the weekend. I'm too tired to blog about it and I forgot my camera so there isn't as much motivation.

Speaking of SHAPE...we kicked off our new series at GSM tonight. Square Peg Round Hole...Find Your Fit. Seth and DC kicked of tonight teaching about how God created us with a unique SHAPE. And of course Jeff gave everyone The Box Challenge. It is going to be a super fun series. Come join us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment