Thursday, October 16, 2008

Looking Forward...

A few things I'm looking forward to in the next couple weeks:
  • Teacher Record Day - No classes tomorrow. Just a day to work on finishing grades and preparing for conferences. I'm cleaning my office!
  • GSM! - We wrap up the Chaos Theory series talking about trust. This is going to be an incredible week.
  • RLCA's High School Retreat - Next weekend I get to spend the weekend with some of my incredible people including some awesome campers!
  • Parent/Teacher Conferences - Only because we have half-days. No one ever comes to see the band director during conferences so they tend to be rather boring.
  • Journey Classes - We are looking at chapter 3 of Colossians next week. Have I told you how much I love that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment