- I enjoy The Office.
- I'll never forget the road trip Becky and I took a few years ago when we got stuck in traffic.
- I don't enjoy my office because my desk is a disaster.
- Miss Koutz it is a giant bumblebee!! (Insert Flight of the Bumblebee on xylophone here)
- Bouncy balls are dangerous.
- Winter is closer than I like. Some days I wish I lived in California.
- I want some pizza.
- Tomorrow is pay day.
- Sweetest Day = flowers on sale = fresh flowers to brighten the apartment.
- Camp...oh how I miss thee.
- Rock Lake's high school retreat is coming soon! I'm excited to do some teaching during the weekend.
- Two excited weeks of teaching coming up at GSM. I did some studying for it today.
- I heard an incredible bass and vibe solo on NPR tonight. However, the drummer was horrible. I had to change the station.
- Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
- We found a dehydrated frog in the library this week.
- I wish I was taking another road trip this weekend.
- Grades are due very soon and I got nothing done tonight. Not good.
- How much am I letting the Holy Spirit guide my conversations?
- Are my priorities lined up in a way that pleases God?
- If I could tell my students one thing about prayer, what would it be?
- Surely my readers (all four of them) have some great thoughts on this. But will they comment?
- People who don't return e-mails or messages drive me nuts. I'm guilty.
- Ha remember that one time I sent myself a facebook message instead of the other person. I'm an idiot.
- Who puts salt in a caramel hot chocolate?
- I have "grading papers hair" right now.
- Spent too much money on books this week!
- TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Two nights in a row of randomness means one of two things: 1) too many thoughts to share OR 2) my brain is to tired to actually write a post that makes sense. You be the judge!