- Great journey class tonight. I still laugh at the fact Jason started college as a Music Ed major.
- Tyler Perry makes me laugh!
- I miss workout parties with Brooke.
- I wish I lived closer to my camp friends.
- Our students are asking some tough questions and I love it.
- I love the Cincinnati Reds but man are we a bad team.
- I don't understand everyone's love of the Cubs. I'll probably get shot for saying that.
- College football is better than professional. I know at least one person that won't like that statement.
- I wonder how many days of school. That tells me how many days before summer.
- Summer = camp
- Have I mentioned how much I miss camp?
- I've been thinking a lot about my GSM message in a couple weeks. It is a great topic...TRUST!
- God has been teaching me so many things in the past several months. It is a bit overwhelming.
- There are some interesting possibilities on the horizon. I'm looking forward to see what God does with those.
- I'm in the need of a good crunchy snack.
- Where did today go? How did it get late so fast?
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
A look into my randomness tonight.