Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blog Stats

I was taking a quick look at my blog stats tonight and noticed some interesting things. There has been a lot of traffic on my blog the last few weeks. There is a good handful of new visitors.
To those of you who are new, feel free to share who you are and where you are from. And of course...
WELCOME!

Several of those readers have made their way here by way of other blogs. So I thought I would say thank you to those friends who have sent new readers this way by linking to their blogs. If you haven't read them, stop by and check them out. These people are awesome!

Kristin Baker
Jon Hatter
Jeffrey Myers
James Pahl
Allison Reynolds

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout =)

    sorry I've been MIA for the past week or so* we'll catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete