Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Random List

- It isn't even 10:00 PM and I'm getting ready to call it a night. I didn't everything done I wanted but oh well. I actually slept pretty well last night and would like to do the same tonight.

- Rough teaching day. I was off most of the day, which just makes me angry. Thoughts made sense in my head but I could seem to get the students to understand them. Very frustrating and I'm still kind of beating myself up for it.

- Workout Party #2 was much harder this week. Seriously Brooke Curry has an amazing talent. Working out with her is so much fun! My ankle is getting stronger but it felt pretty weak today. There were some pretty humorous moments that prove that point.

- Hacienda is my favorite. Hacienda with Brooke Hulse is amazing. Having Rhonda as your server is perfect. I'm so excited to see what God does in Brooke's life. He is definitely keeping her on her toes. I love it. God is doing something in Rhonda's life too. She just doesn't know it yet.

- I wish God would give me more hours in my day. I just can't seem to catch up on all the paper work. Having two offices is great but it means twice as munch paper work. My desk is nothing but stacks of papers to be sorted, filed, processed, etc. Somewhere you can seen the desk's top. I'll let you know when I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment