Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 18 of 30

I took a short break in between working at school and working at home to read chapter 14 from The Shack. I'll be honest it was a challenging chapter for me. It seemed a little longer and I was really wanting to get back to my grades so I didn't have to be up late. But what made it really challenging was the discussion on verbs and nouns. I know my School House Rocks songs well but it got pretty technical for me. Now if they would have used numbers or music notes I probably would have been fine.

I thought this quote summed the chapter you well.
You see, Mackenzie, I don't just want a piece of you and a piece of your life. Even if you were able, which you are not, to give me the biggest piece, that is not what I want. I want all of you and all of every part of you and your day. (page 207)

No comments:

Post a Comment