Friday, September 12, 2008

Scatterbrained

- 10:00 on a Friday night and I'm sitting in my apartment. I'm not a fan of wheat or stomach aches.
- I don't like cleaning up after people.
- Chex mix and Sonic in one day. I love it!
- Why are people standing on the shore of Texas as a hurricane is headed their way?
- I'm so tired of students fighting at school over STUPID stuff.
- Great Career Day today. I'm still angry we missed the first set of sessions, including Joe Donnelly's
- Did I mention wheat is of the devil?
- I'm frustrated with my balance of work and friend time right now. Trying to find a way to even that out, hopefully soon!
- I can't believe how tired I am right now.
- I like my red tennis shoes but I never wear them. Why?
- Michigan is going to win tomorrow!!!!!! It is going to be awesome.
- I love rain storms. Even though there is an important game of Michigan to win, I would love to have a big storm...without a ton of damage.
- I wonder if he really does think I'm the strangest teacher in South Bend. He is probably right if he does.
- There are lots of things I like about teaching in public schools that don't happen in private. There are handful of things I miss about the private school.
- One of my students told me I was a mother figure to him because I yell at him when he messes around in class and I won't let him do less than his best.
- ISTEP is next week. I hate ISTEP.
- Why am I still writing this?
- I wonder what people think when the try to follow this thought process that makes perfectly good sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment