Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nothing Productive

I have none absolutely nothing productive today, or at least that is how it feels. I picked up around the apartment a little bit but that is about it. I've tried to catch up on some paper work since grades are due next week but it isn't happening.

I keep finding myself either staring out the window at the rain or trying not to cry about the football game. I haven't given up hope yet. There is still time to come back. It isn't over until it is over but it isn't looking pretty! I found out my friend of our family, Denny, is in town for the game. I've always wanted to go to the Michigan vs. Notre Dame game. Now that we are losing and the rain is pouring down, I'm not as jealous as I was earlier.

Just because I was so excited when I got the news about a month ago and it is worth celebrating some more... Denny recently gave his life to Christ and was baptized!!!! How awesome is that?! I'm so excited to see what God had in store for him next.

No comments:

Post a Comment