Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 15 of 30

Quick update about day 14 - I did end up reading chapter 11 of The Shack before I went to bed. Very interesting chapter.

Today I read chapter 12 after school. This chapter contained some thoughts on heaven, fear and of course a relationship with Christ. Here are a few highlights.
The darkness hides the true size of fears and lies and regrets...The truth is they are more shadow than reality, so they seem bigger in the dark. When the light shines into the places hey live inside you, you start to see them for what they are. (page 174)

All I want from you is to trust me with what little you can, and grow in loving the people around you with the same love I share with you. (page 181)

Remember the people who know me are the ones who are free to live and love without any agenda. (page 181)

2 comments:

  1. Did I mention I love this bool? : ) Anyhoo, I miss you. Once I survive Innovate, we need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, meant to type "book", "Bool" is some sort fo computer programming term . . . yes, i looked it up. Don't look at the screen like that . . . stop laughing at me . . .

    ReplyDelete