Sunday, August 10, 2008

Daddy-Daughter Day

What an incredible day!

After another great week worshiping with my home church, Dad and I took off for Lansing. We stopped on the way for Wendy's, one of our favorites. We get to the stadium to find out they have called a rain delay. We got a little wet and it was a bit chilly but the Lugnuts game from behind and won in the bottom of the ninth. It was pretty exciting.

It was Kids Day and Christian Family Night, which meant the zoo brought animals and their was a concert after the game. We watched them carry the animals into the park and I was positive they had a snake. I was excited so we finally headed over to see them and they were packing up for the day so I didn't get to see the snake. BOO! We did get to see a hedge hog type animal from Madagascar (forgot it's name) and a chinchilla. Jeremy Horn was the guest of honor tonight. I'm not real familiar with him but he had some nice songs. Unfortunately it started raining on the poor guy so he had to cut it short.

It isn't very often I get to spend an entire day with just my dad, so I was pumped most of the day. It was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment