Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rough Start

Jesus said, "Everyone who drinks this water will get thirsty again an again. Anyone who drinks the water I give will never thirst--not ever. The water I give will be an artraisn spring within, gushing fountains of endless life." John 4:13-14


Today got off to a rough start. I knew the best think I could do for my students is go refocus and spend some time with Jesus. I grabbed my coffee, Bible and journal and sat on the couch in my big office. (Yes I have two!) I read that verse and thougt that is what I want. But not just for me, for my students...especially my next class.

God help me show them the life that comes in you and the freedom that comes with your love.


Whether you are a teacher, a youth minister or a follower of Christ, what is the best thing you can do RIGHT NOW for your students, the ones who are looking to you to point them to Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment