Saturday, August 30, 2008

Who does that?

We ordered pizza tonight for dinner. Fortunately there was a Burger King right next to Pizza Hut. I ordered my burger without a bun like normal, but the woman working couldn't figure out how to put that into the program. She walked to the back to let them know not to put the burger on a bun. I heard her tell the guy in the back and his reaction was hilarious. Over the next ten minutes he yelled over and over again, "No bun! Who does that? What am I suppose to do? No bun! She ordered it with no bun" and so on and so on. I had to teach him how to serve the patty. After he made it, he brought it to me and asked, "Does this look like something you would eat?" Then he couldn't close the box. Dad told him to just put it in the bag and then put the fries on top to keep it closed. He forgot all about the fries. It was hilarious. Horrible costumer service but really funny.


Matthew wanted me to include this quote from our trip to Wal-Mart. He was searching through his wallet while waiting for his change.
Dad: I can't find what I did with my AARP card. I just had it the other day but I don't know where I put it.
Sarah: Call and ask for a new one because you can't find yours. They are probably use to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment