Saturday, August 16, 2008

Forgetful, Hungry and Tired

Forgetful...
After service tonight I decided to go to Meijer and do some grocery shopping. Very rarely do I do any sort of shopping without a list but tomorrow is a busy day and I wanted to get it done. I'm walking through the aisle and can't remember anything I need. Since I'm the kind of shopper that won't buy something unless I absolutely need it, this trip was becoming a waste very quickly.

Hungry...
I was taking care of the few items I purchased, most of which wasn't food, and discovered all the things I should have bought. That drives me nuts. I also realize how hungry I am and how little food in in my apartment. But I'm too lazy to go back.

Tired...
I decided I would do some reading and then blog about our last New Community and this weekend's service. I tried reading but couldn't focus. I sat down to start blogging and I've got nothing. All my great thoughts have disappeared. Sure they are in my journal but I'm so tired I don't think I could read what I wrote.

So I'm calling it a night and going to bed. Tomorrow I get to spend an hour in the Special Friends room with Dominic. It has been a few weeks since I've been able to be there. I'm excited to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment