Saturday, August 23, 2008

How Committed Am I?

My friend Corey blogged about a commitment he made and gave the challenge to his readers to do the same. I loved the idea and decided I would give it a shot. I didn't read a single thing but the Bible this summer. My reading list has remained untouched for months. I don't have any good excuses. Enough is enough. I'm not making excuses any more. Here is the commitment I'm making.
I, Sarah Koutz, will read one chapter of a book (other than the Bible or a commentary) every day beginning September 1, 2008 for 30 days. Every day I keep my commitment I will blog my reactions to what I read. Every day I break my commitment I will blog about about why I didn't and how that is a lame excuse. At the end of 30 days, I will reward myself by buying a new book to add to the reading list. My consequences for not keeping this commitment are to downsize my book collection.
Sarah Koutz - August 23, 2008

Feel free to join the challenge.
I ____________ will ___________________________ beginning _______ (date) for 30 days. Every day I keep my commitment ____________________________________________. Every day I break my commitment I will ___________________________________________. At the end of 30 days, I will reward myself with ________________ for _____________________. My consequences for not keeping this commitment are ______________.
________________________________ Name
__________Date

No comments:

Post a Comment