Sunday, August 17, 2008

Week of thoughts...

I've had tons of thoughts that I've wanted to blog about this week. The funny thing is when I would sit down to do it, somebody already had. It was a bit hilarious to me. Here are some examples.
  • I thought I would share some thoughts on John the Baptist and pointing to Christ. Kristin blogged about that here.
  • I've been talking to several students this summer about living a life that looks like Jesus. Seth shared an interesting perspective on his blogged. Apparently he has removed the post though.
  • I've faced several challenges at school this week and thought I would share some thoughts about the importance of pushing through and not giving up. David Joe beat me to that one here.
Here are a few interesting posts I read this week.
  • My friend, Jon, asked a question about how casting lots is viewed today.
  • Craig
Enjoy the words of people much wiser than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment