Friday, August 08, 2008

I tried...

So maybe I haven't relaxed as much as I had intended. It kind of happened. I edited photos this afternoon. Yes that is relaxing to me. I went to dinner with my roommate and did a little shopping. I may go hang out with some other friends tonight. I'm waiting for them to text me.

Now I'm at Bella Vita proofing the band and orchestra handbook. It shouldn't take me long to finish. Then it will be time to tackle the proposal for my principal. Pray for this. It is something completely different than anything I've done before or seen done. I have nothing more than these ideas rattling inside my mind. I'm praying her expertise will be able to take my dreaming and make it into a concrete plan.

Dad, be ready for an earful this weekend. I'll be looking to your educational expertise to help in this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment