Thursday, August 07, 2008

Time to dig in

I went into school this morning and met with my principal. It was very encouraging. We have an incredible principal. I love the leadership she brings. Thanks for the prayers and encouraging messages. I feel much better after the conversation with our principal and my parents, two fine educators. I'll post later about what I think God has in store for the year.

Now it is time to get down to business. I'm spending my afternoon at my favorite coffee shop working on this year's calendar, lesson plans and the vision for the school year. My guess is my attention will wonder and there may be several random posts during this process. In just the last few hours, God has been shaping this vision that I would have never even imagined. I don't even know what to think at this point.

I'm excited, nervous, anxious, hopeful and scared out of my mind.


God can do anything, you know--far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!
Ephesians 3:20 (Message)

How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for considering me trustworthy and appointing me to serve him.
1 Timothy 1:12 (NLT)

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand the suspense .. . what do you mean "what God has in store"? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete