Friday, August 22, 2008

Starbucks and Macri's

I was at school forever today and then I had to go to our downtown office and take care of some things. I was so excited when I finally made it back to my apartment. I had a little bit of time to eat and read before hanging out with friends for the evening.

Seth and Jeffrey played at Starbucks tonight. I love being able to hang out with friends while listening to other friends make some fantastic music. The great thing about tonight was seeing old friends and new friends at the same time. I'll have pictures soon. Thank you Allison for coming to the rescue!

Afterwards a group of us went to Villa Macri's. It took me a little while to figure out that it was indeed the same Macri's that was behind Applebee's just a different atmosphere. There was lots of laughing over dinner. I made the mistake of sitting in between Seth and Jeff. Those two are hilarious and occasionally out of control.

In other news...
  • I think my camera is dying. I wanted to cry tonight when it wouldn't work. We were getting ready to take a picture of Jeffrey, Becky and me. The three of us did tons of things together in college and are very rarely at the same place at the same time. Jeff said it is happening so I'll finally go digital. Hmm...still sad.
  • I accidentally published the last post before it was done. I had planned on adding numbers 4 and 5 after I got home tonight. So those of you who read it earlier in the evening, I've edited it and added the last two.
  • Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm sleeping in!!!!! You have no idea how excited I am about that one. I don't think I'm suppose to be anywhere. If I am I didn't write it down and you'll have to call me and wake me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment