Saturday, August 09, 2008

Cleaning Day!!!!

I have been cleaning like crazy today. My bathroom is cleaner than it was when I moved in. I vacuumed my bedroom floor three times, so you won't find any dirt on it. I bought and assembled a new bookcase. I dusted my bookshelves, but didn't have time to re-alphabetize the new books. The laundry room is clean, except for mopping the floor. I even washed the doors in my half of the apartment. I love it!

Some of you are thinking, "Oh no. This isn't good. Sarah must be ready to rip someone's head off." I'll admit when I get really angry I clean but today that wasn't the case. Since school got out in May I've been in and out of town so much there hasn't been time to clean. So I finally was able to put away the piles from school, camp, VBS, Chicago, etc.

Tonight I'm heading to Vestaburg to my parent's. Dad got Lugnuts tickets for Matthew, Logan and me. I'm not sure why but our family loves the Lugnuts . Unfortunately, Matthew and Logan can't go now. So it is just my Daddy and me!!! It's a Daddy-Daughter Date.

No comments:

Post a Comment